miércoles, 5 de junio de 2019





Today I thought somehow, we could refer to things that need changing. When I was at Uni, I remember that in general I was happy with the programme, but certainly not with some of the teachers. And the problem is no matter where you study, there are many bad teachers who will not go anywhere. It does not matter if students complain.
Now I will refer, in particular to a diploma a studied in PUC in 2011. The contents were good and, apart from a couple of teachers, they were very good. What really upset me at the time were two things. One was the fact that they would mark you absent if you were late. We are talking about people who came from work and sometimes would arrive late because of traffic or problems. And secondly, the fact that they would give you no photocopies and you had to read loads. I know photocopies are not particularly friendly with the environment but for me, reading has to be in paper most of the times because my eyes get tired. I put a formal complaint about this and they did not care at all. They said sorry, you have to print.

How about you?
Write about the things you are happy with at university.
What things need changing?
How these could be change?
Include anything else you find relevant. Write a minimum of 200 words. A comment on my blog and a comment on another blog. Thank you 😊

5 comentarios:


  1. I agree that some teachers are not fully understood and how any person makes mistakes

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that some teachers in the university aren't good because they have never studied to be teachers.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope that one day the universities will stop hire bad teachers

    ResponderEliminar
  5. we have the same problem with plotter in FAU, no more paper please!!

    ResponderEliminar