miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

Santiago





Today we're going to talk about Santiago. Each and every one of us views the city form a different perspective that depends on many things. For example, I  was born in the ninth region but have spent most of my life here. However,  I had the chance to live in the north of England for some time. I also spent some time in Germany when I studied languages, and have visited some places in Europe.  I have also visited some cities in Latin America and elsewhere. All different places shaped by history, architecture, commerce and people. Regardless of these things, your personal situation and frame of mind can also affect the way you view a city.
 I must say having seen places which seem a lot dirtier and also a lot cleaner, I like Santiago city.  I certainly think a number of things could be done to make it a more livable place especially in particular areas, the poorer boroughs  need more green areas and community centers .  This also applies for the whole city
Personally,  I think the center of  Santiago is a nice place because it offers a combination of forms and colours. I dislike the hostile attitude of a number of people but I hope that this will change little by little.
I would always recommend places like "la vega " , "mercado central"or  Parque Almagro, among others, to a foreign person.
  Since in this moment of our lives we spend most our time here, lets express opinions.
Write about your vision of Santiago.

Include the following:

What you like about the Santiago and why,

What you dislike about the city and why,

What changes would make the city a better place,

What tips you would give to a visitor to the city

Write at least 200 words. Leave a message on at least 4 class blogs (These could include mine :). 

11 comentarios:

  1. I like the center of Santiago too, I think it has everything and also it is close to "la vega".

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Definitely green areas, for everybody. Not just a few Bicentenario's, stop create utopias just for the rich

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have never go to "la vega" :( but I would like to go there!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't visit "La vega" since I was a child. Maybe I should go again.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I went one time to the Mercado central in a school trip. I liked it, but the fish smell is strong.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love the center of Santiago and its architecture!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I don't like the attitude of some people in Santiago, they're angry, offended and without feeling.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I think the urban vision that gives about Santiago with respect to its parks and green areas is interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I went to mercado central many times but I don't like this place because I hate the smell of fish :(

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I agree with you, "la vega" and "el mercado central" are places that have to visit if or if

    ResponderEliminar