miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2019

My presentation next week


Dear  all,
I hope you are well. Today we will write a useful text I hope. I will narrate this text in the future although my presentation was given in the past.
In your presentation you can talk about a person or a theme related to your area of studies.  Remember this is not a reading task. You need to prepare it and have command of your text. If you stand in front to read, you will have a mark below 4 L


In my presentation I will talk about the linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian and political activist Abel Noam Chomsky.  
 I will divide my presentation into 3 parts

First, I will talk about his early life. Then I will refer to the area of linguistics and political involvement and lastly I will tell you why I chose to talk about him.

He was born on December 7 in 1928. Both his parents were Jewish and worked in the area of education.  He studied linguistics in the university of Philadelphia and his tutor was Harris Zellig, the founder of the American School of linguistics. Noam was not happy with the university but his tutor persuaded him to stay. 
I will continue here



Write a minimum of 200 words and 3 comments

3 comentarios:

  1. Yes, I well, thansk for always ask! :) I hope you also are well.
    Wait with longiging the presentation the other week.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is incredible that a man can become so many things at once. i hope this presentation

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it seem an interesting person to know and study!

    ResponderEliminar