miércoles, 19 de junio de 2019

A programme

I started watching it as a child from about 8 years old. I remember both my sisters loved it so I just sat with them and it was all good. It is about this blond girl with very big (not surprising now!) green eyes. I remember it was a very dramatic Japanese Anime. “Candy” was an orphan girl who was adopted and treated badly. Moreover she falls in love with this amazingly handsome character “Anthony” (I fell in love, too!) and he dies!! Yes, he dies!! I suffered so much.  Later she moves to London and meets “Terri” who is the opposite of Anthony (the latter is rebellious). The thing is this love is not meant to be and they keep splitting because he wants to become an actor.
I think it was on every evening for around half an hour.
I suppose I enjoyed it because it was full of adventures and things seemed pretty exciting, but mostly because I would sit there with my sisters and we would drink our milk and eat toast on those evenings while watching the show. I couldn’t wait for the next day to come. Just to watch it again! I know it is very "ñoño" to write about this but I couldn't think of anything apart from "erase una vez el hombre" which seemed a bit serious for children...
What about you?







Write about a TV programme you enjoyed watching when you were a child:
Say:
What it was called,
What it was about,
When it was on,
Why you enjoyed it.
Mention anything else you think is important. Write at least 200 words. 
Leave a comment on 4 of  your classmates' blogs.

8 comentarios:



  1. The level of emotion that you can achieve by watching this program is impressive

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My mom enjoyed this show too and she remembers it with the same emotion

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I belive that this program i saw a few, but i dont remember.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I know this show but I never saw. It's I little sad

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It seems to be a good anime although i do not know it, a little dramatic that if

    ResponderEliminar
  7. My mother and father saw that programme in Pipiripao in UCV Television, they told me Candy was a pure Drama like the Mexican TV Shows.

    ResponderEliminar