miércoles, 12 de junio de 2019

Free topic

Today you have a free topic
You decide what you write about.

Here is one idea but you are free to chose.

Today we have a free topic.

I will write about something I feel passionate about.

Minimum 200 words and 3 comments


There are a number of things I feel passionate about. But today I need to think of one.  I think probably learning is what I feel most passionate about. I consider myself a very inquisitive person, maybe not as in depth as I should. I also feel strongly about nature and travelling. I know some people take things these things for granted. To me visuals and sounds are so relevant. I feel nature somehow provides us with so many wonderful things at the same time. This is why camping or trekking are activities that fill me with joy, and so is travelling.   I love going out of the city and walk and hear the sounds of birds chirping, river water flowing, leaves rustling, etc.  I also love the colours of vegetation, shapes of clouds and colours of the sky.



Another thing I feel passionate about is travelling to different cultures. I have been lucky enough to travel a fair amount and seen some beautiful places. This passion has to do with exploring different cultures. I would say the most striking ones I have seen are those of Turkey and Japan. Simply because I feel both are completely different to ours. The way people relate to one another and how they relate to you as a foreigner is very different and for the same reason really interesting.  My next big trip will be to Russia one day I hope. I am really interested because I think it will be as shocking as the prior ones I mentioned.  

3 comentarios:

  1. I would like to visit Japan some day, I feel very interested for their culture.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to visit Japan too, but I heard that is too expensive.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Most be so amazing see other culture and nature <3

    ResponderEliminar